To recap, my initial authentic questions for the project are:
- What materials are needed to start home brewing?
- Where is the best place to get the materials necessary?
- What is the process of making beer?
- How long does it take to make beer from the beginning to when it's ready to drink?
- How long does it have to be stored?
- What type of beer is the best to start out with and why?
- How do you bottle beer?
- What materials are needed for the bottling process?
- How much will it cost from start to finish?
- What technology do home-brewers use to monitor batches?
I say initial authentic questions because these will no doubt lead to countless others on this journey.
To document this research I will use diigo, but probably more often scoop.it because so far I really like the visual nature of it.
Follow my scoop it and watch twitter for updates!